Rustic and Boho styled weddings have been popular with couples in the UK and South Wales. With so many amazing rustic venues to choose from and lots of private farms around this part of the country, laid-back/relaxed wedding look is many couple's favouite.
Here are some tips for creating your perfect festive/tipi/farm weddings:
(1) Colourful flowers - vivid colours give a happy feeling and make your guests smile.
(2) Hanging flowers/flower chandelier - make the most of your venue's high ceiling, create a drama and wow factor by having some eye catching hanging flowers hung from the ceiling.
(3) Leafy flower table centrepieces - leafy, non- structured flower arrangements can make the whole setting feel more relaxed and natural.
(4) Dried flowers - if you are having an intimate or elopement styled wedding, dried flower bouquets and buttonholes will make ideal choices as they are durable, light and can go in your suitcases.
(5) Swing flowers - has your venue had a swing? Why not get it decorated by your florist and use that as one of your wedding photo backdrop?
(6) Drip cake with fresh flowers - make your cake as one of the key wedding focal pints by adding some fresh flowers that match your bouquets to your delicious drip cake.
(7) Flower crown - nothing look more festive than flower crowns in weddings. A well made flower crown/circlet/head piece can give you that fairy tale and romantic look that stuns all your wedding guests. It can be worn by the brides, bridesmaids, and flower girls of course.
(8) Flower arch - one thing that can make a wedding decoration looks extra special is flower arches. A well dressed flower arch can make a perfect backdrop for the top table, be used as a ceremony arch, and photo area for the guests and the couples.
(9) Rustic flowers - rustic look can come from wild flowers, textured flowers and grasses. Why not go for succulents , pampas grass, thistles and branches for that raw and organic effect.